Fort Collins, CO | Full Time
Vineyard Church of the Rockies has a long legacy of influencing the next generation and in this new season for our church, we’re re-enlisting in God’s mission to transform all things. Between the teens inside our church, the thousands yet to know Jesus, and the local university, we aim to create a dynamic spiritual family where we can uncover and empower the spiritual destiny of future world-changers. It will be your role to catalyze and initiate new ministries as well as develop a team of leaders who can support our future growth.
We are looking for a full-time Youth & Young Adults Pastor to disciple our church and city at-large. Read on for details:
- Gifted in recruiting, training, and developing leaders to help execute big goals that go beyond our church walls.
- Pastoral at heart: you put people first and will commit to on-going discipleship of those around you.
- A team player who is self-aware, contains strong interpersonal skills, a deep-seated belief that families matter, and out-of-the-box problem-solving.
- An experienced written & verbal communicator to parents, college students, and teenagers.
You will be:
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and managing a growing team of youth/young adult volunteers.
- The main influence of youth & college students at VOTR.
- Initiating new ministries that serve a diverse student body at the university level.
- Developing culturally relevant mission and events for VOTR and Fort Collins at-large.
The perfect fit is:
- Experienced in building and leading a team to accomplish big dreams and projects.
- Living a contagious spiritual adventure that includes continued learning, experiencing God, developing others, and staying flexible.
- Able to execute goals and stay organized in the midst of a complex & layered ministry.
- Heroically living into on-going spiritual depth and a missional lifestyle.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter: